The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Should someone ban Trump's Twitter access
in Politics

By ale5ale5 245 Pts
Donald loves that twitter account, something about it  just excites him.
We can debate how helpful that was before the election, but now that he is the President, I argue that he should stop with the ongoing twitter messages, and install a formal screening process with multiple verifications by his office before any tweet is actually released.
I don't know how much of it is true based on this Washington Post article, but I cannot see how sending all these Twitter messages are making him looking Presidential.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/07/trumps-split-screen-a-two-hour-virtual-conversation-between-the-president-and-fox-and-friends/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trump-fox-110pm-1-duplicate:homepage/story&utm_term=.41e049f91348
DebateIsland
  1. Live Poll

?

7 votes
    1. Yes - please take away his direct access
      71.43%
    2. No - let him have direct access
      28.57%
It's kind of fun to do the impossible
- Walt Disney

Could not connect: User i2483808_vf2 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections